This season Green Andaman Travel are introducing a unique snorkel liveaboard to our extensive list of Khao Lak tours. This snorkel liveaboard departs from Khao Lak or Kura Buri (alternating departure points) for a 3 day 3 night trip through the Similan Islands and Surin Islands. It is run by a great team who we have known for many years. We are sure that this will be an unforgettable trip to some beautiful destinations in the Andaman Sea.
A Unique Similan Snorkel Liveaboard – The Reggae Queen
The Reggae Queen (MV Sawan) is the lively snorkel liveaboard for this adventure through the Similan and Surin Islands. The name of the boat says it all – this is one fun, laid back and interesting excursion from Khao Lak. German run, this is a trip full of laughter and relaxing times in the Similans.
Deserted Surin and Similan Snorkel Desitinations
What makes this Similan snorkel liveaboard different? The Reggae Queen is the only one to visit the Surin islands.
The Surin Islands are less visited that the Similans, this means that they are less developed and the wildlife is barely disturbed. The Reggae Queen takes you to secret spots in the Surin Islands where you can walk amongst the shallow waters in the mangroves with baby sharks. This trip also focusses on avoiding the crowds.
Snorkel Discovery In The Andaman Sea
Sleep on board the Reggae Queen and wake up at empty locations in the most amazing sites in the Similan and Surin Islands. Delicious Thai food is served between snorkel stops and there is plenty of time for sitting on deck and relaxing on the comfortable bean bags laid out for you. Other activities include a visit to the Sea Gypsy village on the Surin Islands, adding a cultural aspect to the trip, as well as some nature walks through some of the on land national park destinations. On these islands you might see monitor lizards, hornbills and chicken crabs in the wild.
Green Andaman Travel would be happy to help you organise your Similan snorkel liveaboard from Khao Lak. We can even arrange transfers from the airport, taking care of you from start to finish.
Similan Snorkel Liveaboard – Sample Itinerary:
Similan Snorkel Liveaboard Day 1:
- You will be collected from your Khao Lak Hotel at approximately 18.00 and taken to the Reggae Queen in Tab Lamu
- You will enjoy a delicious Thai dinner served on board the boat as it makes it’s way to the Similan Marine National Park
- At approximatley midnight the Reggae Queen will arrive at the Similan Islands
Similan Snorkel Liveaboard Day 2:
- Wake up at 7.30 to a hearty breakfast ready for a fun packed day
- In the morning visit Similan Islands numbers five, six, four and seven
- You will be served a delicious fresh lunch on board the Reggae Queen
- At approximately 13.30 you will arrive at Island 8 before heading to the famous Donald Duck Bay
- At Donal Duck Bay you will have some time to explore the crystal clear waters and the beautiful island
- 16.30 we make our way to Koh Bon, arriving at 18.00 in time for the final snorkel of the day
Similan Snorkel Liveaboard Day 3:
- Wake up at 7.30 to another tasty breakfast ready the day
- Arrive at Pak Chak Bay at approximately 13.30 for snorkelling and a visit to the Sea Gypsey community
- Last snorkel spot for the day is at Turtle Bay
- Enjoy another lovely evening and dinner on board the Reggae Queen before getting a good night’s sleep ready for your final day in the Surin Islands
Similan Snorkel Liveaboard Day 4:
- An 8.00 breakfast will be served today
- Arrive at Torinya Island at approximately 9.00 for your first snorkel of the day
- The last snorkel site for this great Similan Snorkel Liveaboard is at Mae Yai Bay, you will arrive here at about 10.30
- At 12.00 we start to head back to the pier and serve lunch on board the Reggae Queen
- Arrive in Kura Buri at 16.00 where you will be meeted by the mini van to take you back to your Khao Lak Hotel
What to Bring:
|Swim wear||Towel||Spare clothes||Trekking shoes|
|Swim T-shirt||Insect repellent||Sun protection||Camera|
Please Note: Itinerary may change due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Book This Trip[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]